The Haitian Professionals of Philadelphia (HPP) would like to extend an invitation to your organization to apply for the HPP Haiti Relief Fund 2021 Grant.
HPP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit all volunteer membership-based organization founded in 2008 whose mission is to:
serve as a platform for connecting Haitian professionals, interns, apprentices, and entrepreneurs;
support the professional development and cultural advancement of the Haitian Community in the Greater Philadelphia area; and
contribute to the educational and community development of partner communities in Haiti.
HPP Members benefit from professional and career development seminars and workshops, networking opportunities, cultural programming, and an avenue to give back to Haiti via the Haiti Relief Fund. The Haiti Relief Fund is a foundation created by HPP to support member and partner organizations that provide disaster relief and/or are working to advance education, professional/technical, and sustainable development in Haiti.
The following guidelines must be met when applying for the Haiti Relief Fund Grant:
1. The applicant organization must be tax exempt under the provisions of section 501(c)3 and/or 170 (b)(1)(A)(i.V.I.) of the Internal Revenue Code.
2. The applicant organization must be operating in the US and be actively working to enhance the quality of life for the people of Haiti. HPP member affiliated groups that provide programs or services in the areas of disaster relief, education, professional/technical and sustainable development will receive priority.
3. HPP will fund specific projects and programs that do not exceed $5,000 and that have measurable results (evidence of productivity, change in number, etc.).
4. HPP appreciates and encourages collaborative grant requests.
5. Proposal must be submitted with a copy of your W9 and 990 Form.
6. The deadline for submitting your completed grant application is December 31, 2021.
7. Applicants will be notified after review of all applications by HPP's Haiti Relief Fund grant subcommittee .
You will find examples of previously funded projects by clicking here. We are looking forward to working with your organization. Should you have any questions, please contact Ramond Joseph at 610-653-4489 or email at email@example.com.